AMERICA PRAYS Prayer Guide:
This prayer guide was written by Jason Hubbard of 1Day1Church / advisor to AMERICA PRAYS. It can help you keep the momentum of prayer going in your church or prayer community. It is available for you to download and share as you feel led.
OCTOBER 2018 PRAYER POINTS
Welcome to all!
Thank you so much to all of you who are partnering with us in this assignment, for all of your prayers and intercessions. If your church or fellowship is not yet part of CT PRAYS, contact us at email@example.com or call 860-879-5481.
OCTOBER PRAYER POINTS
We will continue to use the 7 MOUNTAINS prayer strategy to make the prayer points easier. Do not forget to include prayer points for your own town as well as for your church. Share with us what’s going on in your town so we all can partner with you in prayer.
- Pray our state will be ignited for the next Great Awakening.
- Pray for the advancement of the Kingdom of God through the CT churches: there will be an increase of evangelism and a mighty harvest of souls in our state.
- Right now there are 14 days covered on our state prayer calendar. Three more churches are planning to sign up. Pray there will be at least one church in every one of Connecticut’s 169 towns who will join CT PRAYS and pray for their town and their state.
- Pray for your own church as you stand in the gap for Connecticut.
The 5 top industries in Connecticut are as follows:
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Healthcare and Bioscience
- Large-Scale Manufacturing
- Digital Media
- Tourism and Entertainment
Pray the Lord be glorified throughout all industry in our state.
Pray for apostolic leaders who have missionary hearts to enter the business field.
New England was known to hold the greatest influence in the Abolitionist Movement in the 1850s & 1860s. In fact, it was a book written by a Connecticut native (Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe) that inflamed the people, which started the Great Civil War.
Pray for a new “Abolitionist Movement” to come from New England, specifically Connecticut. Pray that our state will be forerunners once again in the healing of our nation, there will be racial reconciliation that will bring the greatest healing among our people.
- Hartford is known as the most violent city in Connecticut, with 11.3 murders per 100,000 happening every year.
- New Haven is second, with 10 murders per 100,000 every year.
Target these cities in your prayer.
Pray for those caught in sex trafficking in our state. Pray especially for the Underground CT (www.theundergroundct.org), Loved-In (http://www.lovedin.org) and The Battleground; a new network with a vision to foster mentoring young men & boys within the body of Christ.
Connecticut has a rich history as forerunner in providing education to the underprivileged and needy. Pray as our state moves forward, that great values such as honor, righteousness, holiness and purity be once again taught in our public schools.
- Pray for all Connecticut students as they return to school.
- Pray for safety in our schools
- Pray also for the teachers and staff.
- Pray the Lord be glorified in all of school systems.
State elections are Tuesday, November 6.
Pray for our state government, especially for the upcoming elections. Every seat in our state office is up for election or re-election this year.
All 151 seats in the State House of Representatives
All 36 seats in the State Senate
One United States Senator
All 6 State Constitutional Offices:
Governor & lieutenant governor
Secretary of State
2018-2019 could be a pivotal year for our state!
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT:
Even though Hollywood isn’t in Connecticut, what comes out from there influences the world, including us in our state.
- Please pray for the Lord’s grace, mercy, love, help, complete healing, full-household salvation, leadership, truth and light, wisdom / knowledge / understanding / discernment, peace / comfort / rest / joy, presence and favor, impenetrable protection, and all that’s good from God above for all of:
The USA (Washington DC); California (Sacramento and Silicon Valley); Israel and Jerusalem; Canada and Mexico; The entire world-wide Entertainment Industry in fullness (including Hollywood Prayer Network and Act One, Inc.); all of the Lord’s churches / groups / denominations / ministries / gatherings world-wide; all of God’s people (THE BODY / CHURCH OF CHRIST); me (Sean) and all my family and relatives; all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills.
Pray that the Lord would physically, mentally, and spiritually save, heal, strengthen, and restore us all; forgive us of all our sins; write our names in His Book of Life; grant to us all our prayers, needs, and desires of our hearts according to His good will; and deliver us from all evil and the Evil One. Amen, thank you.
2. Please pray for the Lord’s complete healing (even His supernatural / miraculous quick physical healing) and pain / anxiety relief for: me (Sean) and all my family and relatives, Marie G., Jackie and Rich L., Larry P., Walter O. and John, Doe S., Darlene V., John F. Jr., Judy A., Janice U., Toni K. and Cleda, Roger C. and Jack C., Kipp T., for all who belong to the Lord (THE BODY / CHURCH OF CHRIST), all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you. (from the Hollywood Prayer Network)
Pray for all statewide TV, newspapers, radio and internet media outlets. This month, pray for Connecticut’s top 10 newspaper outlets:
- Hartford Courant
- New Haven Register
- Republic-American Newspaper
- Connecticut Post
- Manchester Journal Inquirer
- The Day (New London)
- Stamford Advocate
- Meriden Record-Journal
- Danbury News-Times
- The Norwalk Hour
PRAY FOR ISRAEL:
“I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you;
And all peoples on the earth will be blessed through you.”
The Land of Israel
The Lord’s protection of Israel (Joshua 10:14, Psalm 18, 91)
Plans against Israel are destroyed (Isaiah 41:11, Zechariah 12:9)
For her borders to be secure (Exodus 23:31)
Against anti-Semitism, and replacement theology(Romans11:1-2)
For Israel to stand strong and not give up land
The Nations would love and bless Israel (Gen.12:1-3, Romans 15:27)
For Israel to shine, blossom, and flourish! (Is. 27:6, Is.35:1,Is.41:18, Is.60:1-2)
The Peace of Jerusalem
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sake, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord out God I will seek thy good. (Psalm 122:6-9)
Jerusalem/Israel’s watchmen/intercessors in Israel, and the Nations. The Lord will continue to bless, strengthen, and anoint us to intercede. (Isaiah 62:6-7)
Jerusalem will not be divided! (Joel 3:2)
The Government and Leadership of Israel
For Israel’s leaders to be led by the Lord, and His Wisdom(1Tim.2:1-4)
Protection for the Israeli leaders, Israeli soldiers, and the IDF
The People of Israel
The true believers of Messiah would be strengthened, even in the midst of persecution. That the Messianic Israelis would be protected, encouraged, and filled with the love of Yeshua so they can share Him effectively.(1Cor.13:13, Ephesians 3)
The people of Israel would receive Messiah Jeshua’s love, and Messiah would remove the veil. (2Cor.3:14,Is.53,)
- The needy and impoverished Jewish people
- Holocaust Survivors throughout Israel and the Nations
- For Aliyah! (Jewish immigration to Israel ) (Is.43:5-6, Amos9:14, Ezekiel 36:24-26)